Wong lop kong oil 30ml
Wong Lop Kong Medicated Oil
For the temporary relief of minor aches and pains of muscles and joints associated with simple backache, arthritis, strains, bruises, sprains.
Net wt.1 fl. Oz. (30mL)
Manufactured by: Wong Lap Kwong Medicine Co., LTD.
Directions: Adults and children 2 years of age and older: Apply a few drops and rub into the affected area not more than 3-4 times daily. Children under 2 years of age: consult a doctor before use.
- Camphor 4%
- Camphor oil
- Dong-Quai root
- Dragons Blood resin (Xue Jie) Eucalyptus oil
- Fragrant Angelica Root (Bai Zhi)
- Frankincense gum resin (Ru Xiang)
- Field Mint herb (Bo He) Myrrh gum resin (Mo Yao)
- Oil of Citronella
- Peppermint oil
- Pine resin (Song Xiang)
- Red rooted Sage root (Dan Shen) Safflower flower (Hong Hua)
- Sichuan Lovage rhizome (Chuan Xiong)
- Tea Oil
Other Information: Keep container tightly closed. Store at 15° to 30°C (59°-86°F) in a dry area
For external use only!
Allergy alert: Discontinue if irritation or rash appears. Prolonged or frequent skin contact may cause allergic reactions in some individuals.
When using this product:
- consult a health care professional before use if pregnant or breastfeeding
- avoid contact with the eyes or mucous membranes
- do not bandage tightly
- do not use on wounds or damaged skin
- do not use other than as directed as such use may be dangerous
Stop use and contact your doctor if:
- condition worsens
- symptoms persist for more than 7 days
- symptoms clear up and occur again within a few days
- excessive irritation develops
- nausea, vomiting, abdominal discomfort, diarrhea, or skin rash occurs
When using for pain of arthritis if:
- in conditions affecting children under 12 years of age
- redness is present
- pain persists for more than 10 days.
Not recommended for sensitive skin. Keep this and all drugs out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.