Tiger Balm - Neck & shoulder rub - Non Greasy
TIGER BALM NECK & SHOULDER RUB
RUB OUT NECK AND SHOULDER PAIN FROM WORK STRESS
Stressed out by the rat race? Treat yourself to a massage on the go with Tiger Balm Neck & Shoulder Rub.
Tiger Balm Neck & Shoulder Rub provides fast, soothing relief for neck and shoulder pain and the aches caused by work stress, tension, and sitting at a desk for long periods of time. The easy-to-carry and no-fuss dispensing tube makes it convenient to dispense anytime or anywhere you need a lift - in the office or on the go.
The creamy, water-based blend of camphor and menthol gives Tiger Balm Neck & Shoulder Rub a clean, non-greasy feel while the vanishing scent makes it practical for any social or office situation.
TIGER BALM NECK & SHOULDER RUB USES
For temporary relief of minor aches and pains associated with:
- Neck and shoulder pain
- Minor aches and pains
- Minor muscle strain
Active Ingredients: Camphor (11%), Menthol (10%)
Inactive Ingredients: Dementholized Mint Oil, Diazolidinyl Urea, Eucalyptus Oil, FD&C Blue 1, Glycerin, Lavender Fragrance, Methyl Glucose Dioleate, Methylparaben, PVM/MA Decadiene Crosspolymer, Propylene Glycol, Propylparaben, Triethanolamine (TEA), Water.
Warnings: FOR EXTERNAL USE ONLY. When using this product:
- Use only as directed
- Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes
- Do not apply to wounds, damaged or irritated skin
- Do not bandage or cover with wrap or use heating pad
- Do not use 1 hour prior to bathing or 30 minutes after bathing
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- Condition worsens
- Severe skin irritation occurs
- Pain persists for more than 7 days
- Pain clears up and then recurs a few days later
If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a health professional before use. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
- This product may cause allergic reaction in some individuals. Test on small area before use.
- For adults and children over 12, rub well on the affected area. Repeat 3 to 4 times daily.
- For children 12 years of age or younger, consult a healthcare professional before use.