Huo luo you - 20 ml
Huo luo you - 20ml
Many of our experienced martial artists often asked for a pain relief tonic, which can be used with frequent injuries but does not dry out the skin. Our TCM supplier recommended us the Huo Luo You, which has a similar warming and blood-driving ability as the Zheng Gu Shui. The base though is oil rather than alcohol, so you can use it frequently without risking to get dry skin.
Used for traumatic injuries, strains and bruises. Huo Luo You is an excellent additive for accupuncture, accupuncture massages and regular massages due to it's energetic effect.
- Find the pain point which hurt most on the affected area.
- Apply 2-3 drops of Huo Luo You on top of the pain point and press that trigger point with your thumb for 5-10 minutes.
- Release the pressure and massage the Huo Luo You carefully into the affected area.
- Put a 2-3 drops on top of the skin and cover with a tissue. Wrap plastic foil or a warm towel around and keep as long as it is comfortable.
- The Huo Luo You together with the acupuncture will flood the area with fresh blood. When the warmth gets unfomfortable and painfull then immediatelly take off the bandage.
Cautions: Contraindicated during pregnancy, on children under the age of 5, in skin diseases such as eczema. Do not apply to broken skin. Avoid contact with mucous membranes, eyes and mouth. Keep away from open fire.
Usage: Apply 2 to 5 times a day on the desired area Fresh injuries should not choose too many acupressure cycles.